- Departments L - Z
- About DCPL
- Library Services
Items for Checkout
|Books||New: 14 days; Older: 28 days|
|CD Audiobooks||New: 14 days; Older 28 days|
|DVDs & Blu-Ray||7 days (no renewals)|
|Magazines (excluding current issue)||7 days|
|Internet Hotspots||7 days (1 renewal)|
Information on loan periods, fines, renewals, and other policies can be accessed here.
DCPL offers free computer use to everyone with a good-standing library card or a photo ID.
Patrons with lost materials or fines may be denied access to the computer until fines have been paid or lost items are returned.
- Patrons may log directly into the computer using their library card number.
- Guest of patrons without a library card may sign in with a photo ID.
- Minors and children under the age of 18 must have a library card and signed parental permission in order to access the internet without permission.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while using the computer.
- Only the person logged into the computer may access it.
- Sound may be accessed via headphones.
We encourage all patrons to get a library card to use the computer.
Print, Copies, Fax, & Scan Service Fees:
|Computer Print-offs||$0.20 per page (Black & White) / $0.40 per page (Color)|
|Copies||$0.10 per page|
|Faxes||$1.00 per page|
|Scans||$1.00 per page|
The library only accepts cash or check, no debit or credit cards.
Other Library Services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Reference services
- Programming for adults, teens, & children
- Genealogy Resources (in-house & online)
- Tax & voter registration forms
Digital & Online Resources
DCPL has a variety of digital and online resources that can be accessed anywhere. Some of these resources include access to eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines & eNewspapers (local and national), streaming music, homework help, databases and scholarly journals, Worldbook Online, automobile and vehicle repair guides, standardized testing prep and study, and much more.